Friday, January 23, 2009

Yes We Can!!!

Okay, Okay, yes, I am still on my "Obama High" after making the trek from Jersey to DC. Not that far, but in traffic it is a B*tch!!! However, I feel like the media is tracking his every move so that they can catch him "doing wrong". Leave the man alone! Let him run our friggin' country! We are going to hell in a hand basket if we do not allow him to do what we put him in office to do!!! It is not pretty people. I am getting laid off as we speak. But seriously, I LOVE our new first family, I LOVE what they represent and I LOVE the positive energy. A cab driver in DC gave me a FREE cab ride after the Inauguration- how often does that happen??? My "chicks" and I had an AMAZING time freezing our tails off(toes and fingers numb, icicles running from our noses, etc.) I had an opportunity to attend the Midwestern Ball and see Mr. Prez and his wifey up close and personal(I am from the Chi- Represent, Represent!!!) They were simply STUNNING! Lets keep this positivity going PLEASE!!! I have declared it- 1.20.09 "Happy Obama Day" Let it live FOREVER!!!

No comments: