Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IF I HAD MAGICAL POWERS..



I would cure world hunger (doing my Miss America wave.. elbow, wrist.. elbow, wrist)..
Seriously.. I've been playing this game alot lately. You know we all have those secret games. Like the one you play with your girls.. my all time favorite .. "Thats your man!". This is a big hit at the club, when that dude tries to make eye contact from across the room, but he has on that leisure suit two sizes too small but is still bold enough to walk up and lay his pimp game down. The trick to the game is to say "that's your man" before he reaches his final destination. Your girls always have to outdue you by picking the wackest dude in the place. Of course there are rules to the game. He has to be same race as the identifier, no visible handicaps (that's just mean), and he has to be wearing an article of clothing that is reminiscent of the 80's or 90's.. i.e. man sandals, male choker, or a tight body shirt that snaps between the legs. Since I don't frequent jook joints on the regular.. my new favorite game is .. If I had magical powers.. I would click my heels three times and pay off my mortgage, trade in my wardrobe for Rihanna's, and trade in Chris Brown for Idris Elba (church!). Yes, I would not be selfish with these powers, and would use them for good.. not evil, unless you got on my bad side and you mysteriously show up to work with a strange rash on your upper lip.... I kid.. I kid!!

No comments: