Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I CAN'T AND I WON'T..


My first thought after looking at this picture.. "She's your queen to be" - Coming to America. These prayer circles are coming too fast and furious for yours truly .. The Reverend. Can Jesus please show up and be a beacon of light to our nearly departed Ms. Bynum? Kudos for turning 50, and showing up to your birthday party looking like an extra at the Ice Capades. The original story is she reincarnated that prom/wedding dress to make the point that she is now married to herself?... or the cleaners lost her clothes?.. (your pick). Never to intentionally make light of domestic violence, but she's still suffering from the remnants of that beat down at the hands of that wayward ex husband (Paging Dr. Phil). This is what happens when you don't seek professional help. When I hit my mid life crisis, I bequeath my nearest and dearest to pluck me out of the abyss of self pity and drop me off at Nieman's.

No comments: