Monday, January 12, 2009

HEY, I FORGOT MY "O" FACE..



At this late hour, I'm packing.. and packing.. and doing a little more packing.. and half way watching "Office Space" in the background. Some random reason, it got me thinking about my "O" face.... and where the hell is it? I may have to throw a search party for it soon. The female orgasm is a tricky and sensitive subject. I've always been mystified on how men seem to find theirs so easily. My dog doesn't know the difference between my fluffy house slippers and a chew toy, but he doesn't have a problem humping a stuffed miniature version of Shrek whenever the mood hits him.. but whateva. For all you men that are about to say, "I know plenty of women that have orgasms on the regular".. they are compulsive liars and it probably happens when men are not in the same room. Let's not forget about the "fakers" (FYI, a man's version of faking it is telling you they want a relationship.. then poof pow.. one day.. not so much - that's a whole other subject). We've all done it. Trying to build up your man's ego, cause you know he's trying so hard. Yeah, you may throw in a little dirty talk in for effect, but the whole time you are hoping the Orgasm Fairy pays you a visit before he climaxes, rolls over, and snores himself into a light coma. Like alot of things I have discovered recently, I've had it all wrong all these years. I think most women are used to the status quo. Someone sold us the lie a long time ago, that the female orgasm during sex (with a willing partner) is still elusive. That lie manifests into millions of unhappy and unsatisfied women that think this is the norm. Most men I know expect a women to perform acrobatics to turn them on.. not to say we don't like a little freak 'n sneak.. BUT.. I'll take a bouquet of flowers and a foot rub... and a side order of COMMITMENT.. now that's a turn on. My missing orgasm a cold case? Not so much.

No comments: