Saturday, January 24, 2009

DIE VOCODER DIE!!!!!


Jumping out the window - RON BROWZ

Don't you just love it when the lyrics to a song ring loud and true. I would gladly jump out the window.. matter of fact.. do a swan dive off the back porch to avoid ever hearing this song again.... EVER! Am I the only one that gets the squirmies when that sh*t comes on in the club/car? WTF? Just as it rang 14:59 on T Pain's watch, another one pops up.. and his name is Ron Browz. This is reminiscent of those junior high days when you were playing around with the Casio keyboard and somebody hit record. What is worse, I witnessed one of my "chicks" (looking at you L Boogie) bouncing back and forth to it like it was quality. Maybe it was the liquor and those moves were involuntary.. like convulsions. Since I'm now in the nation's capitol, I'm going to use my connections to get a bill on Capitol Hill to ban the use of the vocoder. Let it die with "I Want To Be Your Man" Roger Troutman (RIP). Can somebody take a baseball bat to it puhlease? Put it out of its memory once and for all!

No comments: