Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So much for money, Your HEALTH Is the most important!




Okay Peeps,
After a weekend of what I thought was a NDE (Near Death Experience) I am back and LIVELY as ever!!! I feel renewed!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! On Saturday at around 3AM, I woke up in a state of panic!!!! My head was pounding on one side and I thought I was well on may way to join Elizabeth (Sanford & Son) I decided to wait and see how it played out over the weekend and Sunday I was FINE! However, on Sunday evening after having a martini with a few of my girls (one celebrating a divorce-HALLELUJAH!!!) came home, forgot, and took a Rx allergy medication! I woke up and really thought Jesus was calling me home! Nonetheless, I have severe sinus infection, that can be treated with antibiotics and no partying with my girls....FOR NOW! I am here to tell you, after sitting in the ER today, praying to God to just let me please have my health and let me see my daughter grow up, I don't care how much money you might have, you may be able to buy better health care but never your health!!! Take care of yourselves people! WE ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE!!! Live it to its fullest!

No comments: