Friday, November 7, 2008

I HATE HIM..


Heartless - Kanye

No.. I don't hate Kanye. Not today anyway. Maybe I'm showing my age, but I love hip hop I can relate to. Some songs just speak to me. We've all been there. You've been in that relationship that was a complete waste of time, and it has reached a ridiculously stupid retarded level. All your common sense tells you to cut and run, but for some moronic reason you are still re hashing the dysfunction with the same person. I know some people say they can be friends with their exes. I can't.. (with most of them anyway). Maybe that is my flaw. Yes, there are 2 or 3 that don't make me cringe when I see them in public, and mostly all of them I can remain cordial.. BUT.. reverting back to "buddies".. hell to the nawh! After some time and distance, you do gain some perspective and those hurtful feelings do diminish, but you never forget the circumstances on why it ended. I feel like it wasn't just a relationship.. we were friends.. and if the other person did something so foul to break the relationship/friendship.. I have no words. That is why I like Kanye.. he wears his heart on his sleeve.. you see the good, bad, and the ugly.

No comments: