Saturday, November 1, 2008

How to be the wife AND the "GIRLFRIEND"

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen,
This is a post for those of us that like to KEEP IT REAL! Although, Dr. Laura gets on my last nerve most of the time because I do not think she is totally realistic(to see her aspect on what love and marriage is all about go to www.drlaura.com). She has a point in one area, you need to "date" your husband. I believe this is true. All of the effort you put into getting him, you need to think about what you need to do to KEEP him!! An 87 year old woman once told me, there are many women that, honestly, if you don't do it, ANOTHER WOMAN WILL..... Here is an idea that may keep him at home instead of going to "his boys house." My fellow "chicks" agree :)


3 comments:

Three Brown Chicks said...

Ha! I'm embarrassed to say that chick in the pink boots is my pilates instructor. She's been trying to get me to the pole class for months. Her real name is Joe. Mama may have to try it.
www.dance411.com

JAB

Anonymous said...

Okay- I may need to get in shape!! This is no joke!

Anonymous said...

As long as he's working to keep me as well, I'll do a split on the pole, upside down, in a french maid outfit, while making him &*(%*%^( :)
I'm worth it too!