Saturday, November 22, 2008

LICKING THE PLATE..


Yesterday, I experienced the highest level of the "itis" known to man. My mother and I had a lunch date at This Is It BBQ around the corner for a little girl talk. I chose the 2 piece whiting lunch special with mac and cheese and lemonade. I knew it was going to be a man down/code 10 situation when at the table I started slurring my words and my eyesight became blurry. Thank God my moms was driving, cause I was legally impaired. The lemonade wasn't that Country Time substitute, but that home made ghetto lemonade that is so sweet it leaves a lump in your throat.. where you should probably ask for a side glass of water, but you can't peel yourself away from the enticing taste of pure raw sugar. With the takeout box in hand, we made our journey home. After getting home, letting the dog out, and going upstairs to just rest my eyes.. I woke up 3 solid hours later from a coma like sleep not knowing my name or my surrounding initially. My head was cloudy, and throat dry, but my stomach was full. I'm going back tomorrow!

No comments: