Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MY FAVORITE THINGS..



I thought I'd never see the day. This comes in a close 2nd to the election of Barack Obama as 44th President. Just a few short months ago, I would cringe at the gas pump paying $4.00/gallon. Remember the GAS SHORTAGE of '08. Gas is now at $1.64/gallon. I feel like I should buy a bunch of canisters, hoard as much as I can and store them in a deep freezer. I'm pretty sure I would violate several fire codes.


HP Pavillion Notebook

If sonograms were around in the mid '70's, I'm pretty sure the doctor would have seen a rectangular object attached to a zygote that 9 months later would become all that is good and perfect.. otherwise known as "me". The worst thing they could've done was invented wireless. This contraption never leaves my side.



Blackberry Curve

Not that the Pavillion is enough, but I now am addicted to this mini computer that plays ringtones. Not that I need to view my junk email every 10 minutes or send random texts about how NeNe from the Real Housewives of Atlanta almost tore that wig off Kim's head. I can now update my Facebook and Twitter accounts from my mobile, so everyone can know what I'm doing every second of every day. FUN TIMES!!

No comments: