Monday, November 24, 2008

Foreplay begins with taking out the garbage!

Ladies,
I am not sure that men get it! We, as the female species, are TOTALLY into an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION prior to having a SEXUAL CONNECTION. If your man pisses you off, of course, you are not going to be in the mood. HOWEVER, we must realize that on average, statistics show that men think about sex 6-10 times a day and hopefully, they are thinking about us!!!! Men- the key to a fulfilling sexual relationship is thinking about us in other ways than the in bedroom. If you are not doing so already, start washing the dishes when you get home (yes, we are tired and we have been dealing with the children since we got home from work.) How about folding the clothes that are in the laundry room that have been sitting there all week. How about taking the children off of my hands for a couple of hours on Saturday so that I can get my nails done! Please watch this segment from " My BFF- Oprah" If it does not ring home to you, I will bet that it does to someone you know!!!!
Please note: I am not a proponent of withholding sex from your man because you are pissed off. Just take the time to help them understand your needs. I am a strong believer of if you wont, I PROMISE YOU, someone else will..... or you may find someone else :)
Continuing to keep it real......

Watch the Oprah click here

No comments: