Friday, November 14, 2008

I SEE BROKE PEOPLE..


The Rent Party - Good Times

It's getting that serious. Coming from a 100% commission based income in real estate, I don't need to tell you times are hard. If it wasn't for the fact that I don't want random stalkers showing up at my door, I would post a copy of my resume in the hopes one of our faithful readers could assist a sista in her career change. I've had to get real creative on figuring out how to bring extra change up in here ( won't take it to the poll), but the well is running dry. It is not beneath me to throw a rent/mortgage party, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone I would invite is in the same boat. The main two things I avoid these days are the mailbox and my online bank balance. It's time to put my hustle drive in 5th gear.

No comments: