Monday, October 27, 2008

SHE RUINED HIM FOR THE NEXT GIRL..

Okay.. I know my faithful readers cannot wrap their intellectual heads around why 2 of the 3 "chicks" are obsessed with The Hills. I can't call it. Hey.. I had to take a break so I wouldn't overdose on all the 24 hour CNN coverage of the election. It has been 4 years in the making since Laguna Beach. Anyway, a short recap. Audrina is a complete idiot! If I ever see her in the streets, I'll hog tie her down, drive her to the nearest hospital and have a medical surgeon insert a spine into her back. This was the purest example of how the nice guy finishes lasts and is ruined for the next girl in line (usually me). Audrina dumps nice, sexy (with the Australian accent) Corey for wackass.. I don't take regular showers, and kiss other chicks in front of you Justin Bobby! It won't be cute 5 years from now when nobody cares about The Hills and Justin-Bobby has impregnated Audrina three times over and they are living in a trailer park on the outskirts of Culver City. For those of you who would be nauseated at the thought of watching a full episode, I will post a shorter version when the clip becomes available. I would post this under my reality show recap post.. but.. who are we kidding.... FYI.. Brandy (the singer) makes a cameo on this episode.. how do you spell D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She will learn. Soon enough. Like you said, when she's preggers in the trailer park, she will learn.

H