Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I HAVE A TESTIMONY!


Thank you JESUS! Yes, we do use this site as a gossipy, sometimes honestly shallow forum, but we love those juicy indulgences...and we plan to keep it going. But today, today I have to testify. Without going into too much revealing detail (sorry, maybe another day when this is all resolved) I have been going through some major D-R-A-M-A. Let's just say I was on the verge of throwing in the towel, and then, like usual, the Lord Jesus Christ stepped in. I was on the run, not listening, trying to solve it on my own. And then today the stars just aligned. I'm not saying this saga is completely over, but if you're going through something now, just trust, He will bring you out of it. It won't be without tears and sleepless nights, but please know it will be handled. God loves us all, and he wants us to be happy. At the very least, just remember that. Peace and blessings!

No comments: