Saturday, October 18, 2008

LOVE HURTS..



The new Christian Louboutins

HAWT! My heart went a flutter just at a glimpse. If my foot arch could sustain.. I would show up to every high profile event (if I had life) with these shoes.. butt naked. Seriously, no one would be checking for my girly parts, they would be mesmerized by the sheer fierceness these corn coverers exude! Of course, I couldn't walk more than 100 feet at a time without resting, I would need atleast two handlers to make sure I was upright at all times, a doctor to safely surgically remove them at the end of the night, and a prescription for pain killers. That is the funny thing about women, we will shop at Old Navy or Target all day long, but we would go through unspeakable pain and put a second (third) mortgage on our house to rock these shoes for 30 minutes! Work b*tch!!

1 comment:

Mo said...

a pair of old navy & louboutins
if only life were that kind lol
those are fire