Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MY DOG PUT ROOTS ON ME..


A face only a mother could love.. and the house sitter, grandma, and random neighborhood kids down the street. In the last day.. since returning from my trip to DC.. he's been acting a little strange. I'll find him glaring at me out of the corner of his eye.. watching my every move. You know how when you are sleeping and you get that scary feeling someone is watching you.. so you open your eyes to find Freddy Kruger standing over you with those damn fingers made out of Ginsu knives (that is my personal nightmare)? That was last night's episode, except Little Kingston was not in his bed, but standing near my bedroom door quiet as a mouse but ears and tail extended and a sharp look in his eye. All I know, since my return, I've had a black cat conveniently take a coffee break on my back patio, finding a nice size random dump near my luggage, and I think he rolled his eyes at me this morning. Somebody has some internal issues they need to work out. I don't know what is going on.. but if I see any signs of CUJO revisited.. he is out of here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!! He is just angry that you left. It will wear off. He's like a little husband :)