Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Hills Have Eyes...Audrina FINALLY Wakes Up (almost)



Dear Audrina: Since I'm 30+, I can tell you that we've all been there...well at least I have. Liking the "bad boy" who you know likes you back, but not really enough. You may even be too young to remember the book, "He's Just Not that Into You". Although it was just a few years ago, you were probably still watching the Disney Channel. But now that you're all grown up, here's the deal...He will NEVER be that into you. I'm not being harsh, just honest. And believe me, it has nothing to do with you. Yes, you're still "HOT" as you and all of your other LA-area pink toes say, so don't question your beauty. I guess you're kind of smart, I mean smart enough pimp MTV for cold hard cash, so I'll give you that. But my dear sister, you have to wake up. First of all, don't go for a guy with a hyphenated first name. Justin-Bobby? C'MON! Second, he wears leather to the pool. And finally, he's all in your face, but is pumped when he "earns" his "free hall pass" to get on other chicks in Cabo. (RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!). So if that's not enough, partnered with Lauren's constant droning on about Colin being the better pick (although I have yet to see her in a successful relationship -- not sure why she's always got input) -- then please believe me...MOVE ON!

No comments: