Thursday, October 16, 2008

On My Way to Regina King-Like Hotness




Brenda's Got a Baby! What the?!? 227's Brenda done really growed up! Now I know like we all do, that Regina King has been working on the small and big screens since the early days of hangin' with Jackee' and Florence (I know her real name is Marla Gibbs) on the front stoop of 227, but GAWT DAYUUUM, she is looking HOT TO DEF these days. And ladies, when the somewhat "regular" chick turns hottie, you know you can get your tail in the gym and make it happen. No, we don't all have personal trainers or long dollars for a personal chef, but c'mon chicks, this is BRENDA! Don't act like you don't remember those feathered flip 'dos she had and the oversized sweatshirts when she was trying to get with Calvin. Since seeing this episode of Chelsea Lately, who by the way is one of my new "pink toe" BFFs of all time, I have been motivated to keep my workout going. Please watch the entire clip and look at her 'friggin LEGS. Okay, I am so straight, but my nipples are getting hard just watching this. YUMMY!

1 comment:

Three Brown Chicks said...

I'm on it. I started my hardcore regimen Wednesday. GET FINE SHAWTY!


JAB