Wednesday, October 22, 2008

REALITY SHOW RECAP WEDNESDAY


If you missed it last night...OOOOOHHHHH you missed it. This has been the most HILARIOUS episode yet. From Ne Ne clowning Kim's cuuuuntry music demo songs, to Dallas Austin trying to not completely crack up when he heard it for himself, to more Ne Ne drama with her DNA dad...and finally, 50 percent of the housewives saying AXED (instead of asked) with their "new money" accents. DeShawn actually said "jew-ree"...what is that?!? There's and "L" in there classy lady! I know I am dogging it, but I LOVE this show. If you missed it, please catch the re-run ASAP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These tricks are out of control! Why must I always tune in to see the skin between NeNe's and Kim's tittay balls? I'm sorry.. did I hear Kim say she was 29.. I almost rolled off the bed. I gotta get out of the "A".

JAB