Saturday, June 14, 2008

WACKNESS IN ROTATION & GUILTY PLEASURES

Once again, I am forced to show my negroid side and ask these few recording artists to step aside and bow out gracefully.

I welcome you to the DON'T PLAY YOURSELF segment!

Ashanti - "The Way That I Love You" otherwise known as "MAKE IT STOP!"



Ray J - "Sexy Can I" ... or as I'd like to call it "Let's Don't and Say We Did"



The Guilty Pleasure picks are songs I'm embarassed to claim out in the open, like that girl in your crew.. when you go out everyone else is dressed appropriately .. but she decides to wear that hot pink spandex halter dress with no Spanx to cover the millions of dimples on her butt cheeks. Personally.. my friends don't ride out like that.. I'm just sayin..


Hotstylz - "Lookin Boy" .. the real tragedy is that I've already downloaded it to my Ipod. (shaking my head in shame).



The Dream - "I Luv Your Girl .. I was trying with all my 5'1" might to avoid liking this song.. I buckled under the pressure. I've been in Atlanta too long. Someone please reach down and pull me out of this abyss of unconsciousness.

No comments: