Friday, June 27, 2008

DAMN HER...


Beyonce & Idris Elba filming a scene from "Obsessed"

I try not to make it common practice to be jealous of other women, even on those days when my "Fly" o-meter has taken a vacation but... B (I call her that cause we're friends.. in my mind) is the luckiest chick in the game right now. If you combine Jay (her real husband) with Idris (her fake one).. you have the perfect man! EUREKA! How do you keep your composure being that close to all that sexiness on the regular? I know Beyonce is in her trailer between takes saying to herself.. "Keep those panties on girl".



Rihanna = Flawless

In my mind, this is how I would dress if my pockets were a little deeper and my first shopping preference wasn't Old Navy or Target. Fashion Roadkill is an epidemic.. I know Ashanti hates to see her coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Rihanna so much I am trying to get my hair to look like hers. I want my hair to look like hers but my body to look like Beyonce. How long do you think it would take me to get there? Probably another lifetime. lol

Anonymous said...

at this moment.. i'm googling the name of ri-ri's shoes.