Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ode to Maxwell....

NOW


THEN





Maxwell, my love, where have you been? It was great to see you last night on the BET Awards. You were the highlight of the evening, considering the rest of the awards show was a circus! I am very excited about your new Trilogy. I have been waiting quite a while for this and I am sure you will not disappoint me! However, I am not sure about your new look. How, in my dreams, I ran my fingers through your long hair and dreamt about you singing sweet nothings in my ear. Now, this "clean cut" look gives me new and totally different fantasies. I am very resistant to change, but for you, I will accept it. A lot has happened since we were last together and I can see that you have grown. You are on your voyage through this neo-soul movement and I am more than happy to take that journey with you. Welcome back! My ears have been waiting....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loves me some Maxwell also but I have one question...is he gay? All I am saying is he is just too metro-sexual for me. And his new Malcolm X look is not sexy. Me no-likey.

Anonymous said...

ha! No likey!

Anonymous said...

I Agree! No likey!