Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I LOVE THE POLE




Controversial.. yes.. I know! Especially coming from me.. the poster child of "virtue" (yeah right!). Repressed sexual frustration has been eating away at me for the past few days. Not sure if it's the PMSing or the lack of fatty calories I'm depriving myself on my journey to "Get Fine" in the next 30.. make that 60 days. Not to mention the binge episode I had at my local Chick-Fil-A yesterday, where I swallowed a Combo #1 with Lemonade in a mere 42 seconds.. whole (I can only eat organic carrots and unsalted rice cakes for so long). So being a single girl, you always have to find creative ways channel that energy. My remedy.. POLE DANCING classes. My first thought was.. nah. Not me. Not my style. My stylists has been going for the past few weeks and not only does she now display super human upper body strength, but she found it very liberating. So I thought.. what do I have to lose. Eventhough, I was told to come dressed with little clothing.. I need to make sure they are not auditioning for the 2-4p shift at Body Tap. If I catch a scent of anybody trying to make it rain.. I'm grabbing my nipple tassles and I am outta there! So, a new territory and experience awaits!

No comments: