Wednesday, June 4, 2008

THE NICK CANNON HALL OF FAME



"Check Your Coat" - O'Neal McKnight

It is with great honor and distinction to officially induct our first honoree O'Neal McKnight into The Nick Cannon Hall of Fame. What is The Nick Cannon Hall of Fame you ask? This is a special place for those individuals who popped out of thin air and for reasons unknown to the universe either have become famous, have a hit song, reality show or get to date the famous hot chick for no particular reason at all. It's like the corny dude in high school that never has any friends and has the inappropriate relationship with the lunch lady that serves sloppy joes. But by some twist of fate shows up on the arm of the Homecoming Queen at prom. It's like they have some Superman powers that are unexplainable and perform mind trickery on the masses. People... The Emperor Has No Talent!

I would welcome anyone to enlighten me how this dude got cameos like Russell Simmons, Swizz Beats, Little X, and the old guy from "Back to the Future" and his trusty DeLorean. Lets not talk about the studded Chuck Taylors and Members Only Jacket and the stiff Michael Jackson impersonation. I consider myself a connoisseir of music, but I don't know who this guy is. But I digress... the song is catchy, but I can't connect the dots.

I would like to also nominate Greg Nice for MVP!

Honorable Mentions of The Nick Cannon Award:
Rich Boy - only because I often confuse him with a Gremlin
T-Pain - for obvious reasons
John Mayer - how did he pull Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Anniston?

But.. the Lifetime Achievement Award goes to Flavor Flav. He put ugly and wackness on the map!

No comments: