Friday, December 12, 2008

YES AND NO: FASHION EDITION



YES!! YES!! YES!! Ri Ri gets a gold star without even trying. Cannot believe this is the same chick that penned "Pon Da Replay". If she can do it.. dammit.. so can I. I'll be recreating this ensemble for New Years Eve for the low.. low price of $100. Watch... Charlotte Russe.. here I come! Yes, my pants may be made out of the always fashionable "pleather" and my coat out of chinese dog hair, but I'll be fly and be able to pay my cell phone bill next month. DON'T HATE!!



NO.. MAMA TINA NO!! While I am a self proclaimed Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter stalker, I can't get behind that raw silk/racoon combination coat. Looks like something I made in sewing class in 1989. Something is always a little off with her style choices. I'd soon enough point her in the direction of Forever 21 before I tell her to pick up the Spring line at House of Dereon. This chick is worth $200 million. Let's do better!

Pics compliments of The YBF.

No comments: