Tuesday, December 9, 2008

GLAD HE WASN'T BLACK..



Democratic Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich and his wayward hair are heading to the pokey! That is if the attorney general has anything to say about it. Yes, I know the election is over and Barack is well on his way to the White House, but I cringe anytime I think the media could find a way to link any scandal to our President-Elect. Boy, am I glad this dude wasn't black.. its bad enough we've had to deal with the recent shenanigans of OJ and Kwame Kilpatrick. I hope Jesse Jackson Jr don't get caught up. You know they need to give that Senate seat to him anyway. Unless you were brought up on a farm and was home schooled for the first 13 years of your life, you shouldn't run for public office. They will always finds something. Like the time I stole a mirror out of JC Penney.. I was 5!!! But.. I GUARANTEE.. if I was running for city council.. it would turn into a big scandal and I would be throwing news conferences explaining my mental capacity at the tender age of 5. NO THANK YOU!!! The more power you have, the more sloppy you get. This dude didn't think he had a phone tap? Come on, I talk daily on the phone about trivial reality shows and how my dog pooped in his crate yesterday, and if I hear a click or echo .. this jig is up.. I gotta tap on my phone. All I gotta say is.. don't drop the soap!

No comments: