Monday, December 8, 2008

TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT..

That is funny, especially coming from someone that don't technically have a job (yet). I must admit, I've gotten quite spoiled over the last few years working in real estate. That whole setting your own schedule was well worth all the gas I burned up riding the outskirts of Atlanta in search of my buyer's dream home. But.. now it is coming to an end and I'm mentally preparing myself to re enter the corporate setting. I have to get ready for my manager to say things like "kudos", "awesome", and "let me share these pearls with you". You know you've been in that professional job setting and wanted to straight jump across the desk and wrap your hands around that coworker's neck that used to pick there nose on a daily basis, but then always want to use your phone for personal calls... GROSS!! That inner cuss out is always right around the corner. The following clip made my soul cry out... in laughter!

No comments: