Sunday, December 7, 2008

I LOST EVERYTHING....

On my FREAKING ITunes!!!
Okay, Here we go.... DRAMA as usual!

I lost EVERYTHING on ITunes because I bought a new computer. Hell, my other PC was almost 7 years old (Yes, I am a cheap ass...) I decided because, at least today, I am a PROFESSIONAL :) so I should suck it up and get a real computer. I was relying on my work laptop and we all know that I may lose my job tomorrow, so based on that, I bought a real computer to download my personal stuff. A Mac at that! I like it for a number of reasons- mostly to take great pics of my "Sweet Pea" and make them into movies and holiday cards but as I go to sync my IPOD of over 3000+ songs, EVERYTHING DISAPPEARED!!! Oh Sh*t! What am I to do!!! Momma has to get her workout on! Momma needs to decompress on her way home from work with a few "dusties" blaring through the car radio! I currently live in a neighborhood where, at my gym, they play Bon Jovi for spin class! IT SUCKS!!! I NEED, WANT, HAVE TO HAVE, my OWN music. It takes me back! It makes me feel less than the age I am! It helps me to de-stress! I have my special playlist that reminds me of college- MANY MEMORIES, I might add... good, bad, or indifferent :) It is UNREAL how a song can provoke so many memories... Or visions for the future. HAHAHA!! Here is an example- Pretty Brown Eyes by Mint Condition reminds me of my freshman year of college where I met 7 of my now closest friends. I smile every time I hear it! Feenin' by Jodeci ... well, I will keep that one to myself... LOL! Does anyone else share my pain? I am headed to the Apple store tomorrow to raise sayin' as my Nana would say. I will keep you posted. This "Chick" may have a sleepless night!!!! For sanity purposes, I need my music!
HELP!!!!!

No comments: