Monday, December 1, 2008

MONEY WORTH SPENDING..

Since we are now officially in a RECESSION, I started counting my pennies 6 months back. Instead of paying those big wigs that sit in some secret room on Wall Street and collect those big checks for delivering news that the whole nation was expecting, they could've cut me a smaller check and I could've reported the same damn thang back in April when that Combo #1 with a Lemonade at Chick Fila went up $.62 overnight. It was clear to me then we were in a RECESSION. Back to my point, I've started to cut out certain luxuries, but one is well worth the investment. If I didn't have satellite radio, I would be stuck listening to "Birdwalk" in heavy rotation.. no thank you! That $12.95 a month is worth every penny. If you live in the duurty like myself, it's hard to come by anything that wasn't produced by Little John or T Pain. I'm East Coast to my heart. Scrubbing the ground was cool when I was in college at those Alpha parties sweating my perm out, but now I need grown ass hip hop. Not that I'm on Jigga's nutzzz.. but .. well listen for yourself.

No comments: