Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I SHOULDN'T... BUT I MUST..



"Let the Beat Hit 'Em" - Artist Unknown


I'm a little late. I was trying to avoid having this conversation. Anything connected with this year's BET awards, I wanted to leave at the altar.. lay my burdens down... say a prayer for the needy. You know how mama tells you.. "If you ain't got nothin' nice to say..". With all the sheer foolishness I witnessed, my eyes could not focus.... eventually forcing me to press the mute button so I wouldn't lose anymore brain cells. First my personal disclaimer.. I do this out of love (fear), and not hate(low self esteem).... Mi hermana latina (I know a little chica), Somebody took a handful of "who gives a damn" pills before they hopped into their rented limo on the way to the BET awards. I won't say her name cause I don't want Bugaloo Shrimp and Full Force to find out where I live and stone me with old jerri curl juice bottles... BUT.. her family members should have put her in a head lock and sewn three layers of lycra on before picking out that disco mama dress. Ain't nothing wrong with a little Spanx. PLEASE BELIEVE..if I knew an audience of more than 12 people were going to see me on tv.. Billy Blanks would've been on speed dial. Learn it.. love it.. I must've eaten two bowls of evil this morning.. In tonight's prayer, I will ask for forgiveness. Now back to my own problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that. The truth hurts. I didn't know that was her until her name popped up on the screen.