Wednesday, July 9, 2008

NOT FOR THE BABIES...



I'm at the Chris Brown/Lloyd concert this weekend.. before you get all R. Kelly, King of the Pedophiles, on me.. a friend had an extra FREE ticket. So I went. While getting dressed to be willingly surrounded by a bunch of screaming adolescents, I was very relieved to not have to put on 3" heels, a pair of tight jeans (2 sizes too small), and my lift 'em high bra to keep the twins in check. T shirt and flip flops were the uniform for this event. So, I get there. Loads of over/under dressed teens excited to show what they bought at the mall a mere 30 minutes earlier... new Apple Bottom jeans.. the new(old) Ed Hardy glitterized t shirt.. flashing/glowing light pacifier (really?).. and the most annoying.. if I see another kid with those damn Kanye custom made window shutter glasses.. I'm going to go all "Flashing Lights" on their a*ses. As I looked over the crowd, I notice the ratio of kids to adults was 10 to 1. Eventhough Lloyd and Chris Brown chose to use the stage as their own personal strip club, that wasn't the most offensive moment of the night. In between set ups, you know how they blast the Ghetto Top Ten during intermission? Well.. our favorite role model Weezy Baby's "Lollipop" pulsed through the speakers. I watched in astonishment as these 9, 10, 11 year olds jumped to their feet to sing all the words. I almost pulled off my belt and opened a can of whoop a*s on these youngins.. reminder.. I ain't got no kids! I wanted to do a Brangelina and scoop some of these kids up, tie them to a chair and make them watch recurring episodes of Fraggle Rock. So.. the next time Little Ne Ne thinks it cute to want to "Make It Rain".. remind them that YOU will exile them to a polygamist colony in Utah, and they will be forced into an arranged marriage with a creepy 45 year old man. I am now officially old!

2 comments:

The Socialite said...

That was really entertaining and funny! Its amazing the lyrics that come out of young kids mouth. I can remember back in day when I use to sing songs like "red light special" by TLC and not know what I was saying. The crazy thing is that today kids know what they are singing and act upon it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl (Socialite) stop playing you knew what you were saying. "And I want to take you down" you already know it's about to go digital.