Saturday, July 26, 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL..



"Everybody" - Fonzworth Bentley, Andre 3000, Mr. West

The room is spinning. I'm trying to get my bearings. I'm not high, drunk, or on prescription meds.. but have I gone crazy? Maybe I inhaled too much Ajax while cleaning the tub today. I don't know what scares me more.. the fact that a smile unexpectedly crept across my face while witnessing Bentley's newest contribution or the fact that I am blogging on a Saturday night (I am officially registerd at www.iamawackass.com). I don't know what captivated me more.. Andre 3000's wayward eyepatch placement or Kanye's look of deep concentration while attempting to execute that dance routine he learned 10 minutes before the director yelled "action". I LOVE IT! BRAVO! ENCORE!

Sidenote for all potential suitors: When approaching.. this should be your theme music, it should be playing in the background at all times.. it says.. I'm a fun guy, I think outside the box, I have a good grasp of the English language, I'm a winner. Let the macking commense..

2 comments:

jL said...

love the video, i haven't seen it til just now. u can't go wrong with those men on a song.

Unknown said...

its sad when Farnsworth Bentley rhymes better that the other dude. Thank god Kanye did not say a word.

finally Sa Ra does a hip hop track that isn't wack.. (they killed it on Badu's album though)