Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PIMP GAME PROPER..


Did I tell you I LOVE DC? It never lets me down. This is a first! The identity of a "chick" has been revealed. In preparing for all the men lining up at my door at this very moment (no stalkers please), I must tell you my heart belongs to Wolf Blitzer. I have crossed over. That silver fox swagger can sneak up on you. The glasses, the tie.. it was all working. Before you hit the send on your email.. I'm totally kidding. I did want to ask him whose idea was it to put Will I. Am as a hologram (corny)during election night results. I mean.. when did he become the ambassador of American politics? Back to my boo, running into him at a Wizard's game made me think.. slow news day? Shouldn't you be somewhere reporting Michael Phelps cradling his bong. Or maybe I'm just that cool. Mr. Blitzer all up on me. My excitement was short lived when I came into work the next day to show my coworker (the one that sings off key to every song that comes on WHUR at her desk) my new celebrity crush.. and her response was "Is that your old boss?". Sucking my teeth with a grimace on my face... you don't watch CNN? I was met with a blank stare. I politely changed the subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good look cutie! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Welcome to DC! I will be there shortly!!!