Monday, February 16, 2009

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO..

I usually don't get excited or emotional about movies, or maybe my recent movie picks have been a little wackolicious (made up word alert!!)! I know "Slumdog Millionaire" has been out for a minute, but I played myself by waiting this long to see it. When M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" comes on, I got the urge to jump up and start singing (of course without the 9 month baby abdomen and see through black chiffon).. but I didn't. Whatever award they are up for at the Oscars, they need to sweep all categories. Ya girl got a little choked up at the end. All I got to say is.... LATIKA!!!!!!

I went from a masterpiece to warm garbage aka "Notorious". I may be a little harsh, maybe it was my fault for watching them back to back. Next up.. The Reader, The Wrestler, and Milk... I may throw in Mall Cop for a little mediocrity.

No comments: