Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Dream Date...

I started watching Dancing with the Stars to see if Lil Kim had any other skills outside the ones she obviously learned on the pole (not judging), but last night Gilles & Cheryl killed it. Y'all remember Gilles in that infamous "Sex and the City" movie scene where he introduced Mr. Happy to female(and some male "how you doin'?")movie goers across the nation. Anywhooo.. after you fast forward past all the idle chatter about bundled nerves, double eliminations, and starving children (sorry.. wrong show), you could catch a glimpse of what my dream date would be.. for now anyway. I admit, it would be damn near impossible to get the average 30-40 year old single black male to agree to this.. sober, unless the promise of hot, sweaty sex was the final result! I like a man who can lead!! The magic starts around 1:30.



Update:

Can't short change my girl Lil Kim. If you saw "Notorious", she should write an instructional manual on mastering the come up.. minus the nip and tucks. Click here if you feel like day dreaming.

1 comment:

LCG said...

Off the Chain! They were AMAZING!!!