Friday, March 6, 2009

I NEED MORE PEOPLE.. PART 2


View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


"You've got to be seen in green, I wouldn't be caught dead in red!" The Wiz

My pops always told me I was a little too "fast" for my age. I promise you at the tender age of 8, I witnessed the blessed Emerald City Sequence from The Wiz and knew I had to strive to be grown and sexy for life. Somethings just leave an imprint. I was reminded how I lost my way last Wednesday when I awoke to my usual routine of coordinating outfits to realize when I reached work I had 3 out of the 4 color groups on... and not in a good way. Yeah, I'm still somewhat living out of a suitcase, but I need options! I know I need to plan my outfits the night before, but I thought by now I would have this dressing thing down. You know your clothing selection has reached a WACK level when you walk down the hall, eyes to the floor, afraid to look anybody directly in the face. Can I get Ru Paul on speed dial? This may be cause for drag queen intervention.

No comments: