Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's hard out here..


It's like looking in a mirror, well.. not exactly. It looks like her and Gayle made a late night run to Menopause R Us. Yet, my soul still jumped with glee. Remember at the end of the movie Malcolm X when the little kids stood up and repeated "I am Malcolm X", and then another kid stood up and yelled "No, I am Malcolm X" and the one kid jumped up and punched the other one in the eye, and fight ensued? Okay, just kidding, but gazing at Oprah's unprocessed hair sent a chill down my spine. Any connection I can have with that woman made me jump up and say "I am Oprah Winfrey". To all the naturals of the world.. STAND UP!! I may have to run from humidity like a bat running from daylight, but me and Oprah are one and the same.. no weave.. no lye!

No comments: