Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YOUR SWAG HAS LEFT THE BUILDING..


If the above pic caused you the throw up (just a little) in your own mouth, you can take one spoonful of Pepto and advance to level 2. If you find the above pic enticing, you forgot to take your tang vitamin today.
Now I just got off the plane from a magical weekend in the Windy City to commemorate Jesus' resurrection and I come back to this . There is so much wrong in this picture, I dare you to keep it under 4. I know SB puts his panties on one leg at a time just like the rest of us, but when does it stop. This took me back to when I was a shorty and my teeny bop crushes used to melt my heart with the dreams that one day we would be united in holy matrimony. Yes, Ralph "crooked teeth" Tresvant was at the top of my list. I miss the 80's. Now I can't get that damn song out of my head.. "Hopped up out the beeeeed..."

No comments: