Saturday, April 25, 2009

Things that make you say..


Since the weather is starting to finally break, my air conditioning in my car started to do the same. So, I made my scheduled appointment at my dealer for the repair. The first quote for the service was $200. Okay, it's still highway robbery, but fools can't drive around with sweat puddles under their arms all summer. Then I get another call from my service writer 2 hours later, and they have magically found another problem.. now its my auxillary fan that needs to be replaced which has bumped the price to $900. Which was met with a deep long winded "SHEEEEEEE-IT!" (in my best Senator Clay Davis voice). I felt like calling my service writer a fish eyed fool. So, I'll locate my local car repair guy to fix the same sh*t for half the price (I ain't no dummy). So until then it'll windows down.. sunroof open.

No comments: