Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peace in the Middle East



And the lovefest continues...

How can one man bring so much hope and prosperity and was a mere unknown just over 3 years ago? I am still amazed at the love affair the whole world is having with our President Obama. It got me thinking, I'm going to take of page from his play book. I'm starting my own personal lovefest today... to everybody! That's right blog readers.. I LOVE YOU! When I see you on the street, I'm going to open my arms to embrace you. If I walk past you in the hallway and say "Hello", and you don't respond.. I won't suck my teeth and roll my eyes or kick my leg out and try to trip you (except for one particular security guard in my building that totally hates his job), instead I'll sing a phrase from Patti Labelle's "Somebody loves you ba-bay.. woah, woah, wooooooah!". I'm going to take my ego out of all situations and act out of LOVE! When you cut me off in traffic, I'm not going to throw up the middle finger salute.. no way.. I'm going to blow you a kiss and say a prayer. Do you feel the love?.. cause I do!

No comments: