Monday, September 29, 2008

WHAT WOULD YOU DO.....

Without REALLY good friends?
After a fun filled weekend of work and pleasure.... Mostly pleasure because that comes 1st, I had an opportunity to spend time with 8 (1 recently inducted into the sisterhood) of my closest friends and realized how therapeutic it was. You need to hang out with your "girlz" for a number of reasons. IT IS FUNDAMENTAL!! I realize that not everyone is as fortunate as I to have SO many women that they can spend time with and they do not totally drive you crazy( yes-we had our moments) however, I realized they are an integral part of my life and I missed them dearly. They give you the kick in the ass you need and are honest but not hurtful. They all are amazing in many ways. One has the ability to cook a FABULOUS gourmet meal and should be on the Food Network. Another can decorate a house to not only look like a model but to make it feel like home. One is well on her way to the top 10 on Billboard with her singing abilities and another is such a dedicated Soror that she really puts me to shame. One is SIMPLY AMAZING with children although she has none....yet! Two of my "chicks" have a sense of humor that I know exactly who to call when I am down and the other is such a great mom that when I feel like I have damaged my daughter for life she helps put it in perspective! LOL! I am so inspired by my "girlz" that it practically brings tears to my eyes! Thank u for a wonderful weekend and we really need to do this more often!! Get your pennies together ladies and lets plan the next trip!!! I love you all dearly!
FAMU for life!

P.S- What happens in Atlanta STAYS in Atlanta!!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm about to tear up. What a great...and memorable, odd, surreal weekend. It was wonderful. I love you all!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! I need this kind of friendship!

Anonymous said...

I believe you summed it up nicely. Too much foolishness to go into detail. It will stay our secret.

Anonymous said...

Love you guys dearly! Thanks for the friendship! It is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how blessed I am to have all of you in my life!!! FAMU BFF's FOR LIFE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!