Saturday, September 20, 2008

Three Brown Chicks 'Bout to Multiply Like Gremlins


Here we are...less than one week away from college-type partying, but finally on a salaried budget. I'm 'bout to see all (well nearly) of my girlz in the ATL at the 20th Annual Atlanta Football Classic, where FAMU faces TSU...but really who cares about the game? And no, I'm not excited to go to Atlanta...been there done that. But I am geeked that this year, 9 of us are getting together, 1 of the 9 is an additional friend of a friend, but she's just like one of us. Plus, she kinda replaces one of those who recently fell off -- is incognegro -- aka nowhere to be found -- so it's going to work out just fine.

When I say I am PUMPED, it is an understatement. I can't wait to laugh until I cry, probably cuss at least one of my girlz out (in love of course) and be all out sarcastic for 4 straight days. Then we get to see some of the fools we used to "date" (using that term loosely) and hope that they are fat, bald, losers! LOL!

It's been 17 years since I first met these HOES (again, a loving term) and I can't wait to experience the next 17-plus.

Well expect an update -- filtered to protect the innocent -- upon my return.

RATTLERS will strike, strike, and strike again!

2 comments:

Three Brown Chicks said...

Yes Ma'am my Three Brown Chick Sister. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. The level of foolishness is about to escalate X 9. We may have a "man down" situation on our hands. Just don't let me pass out in a strange and unfamiliar place! :o)
JAB

Anonymous said...

You all are out of control!!! Good seeing you!