Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Wack



Yup. So what? I have finally reached the point of ultimate wackness. Hanging with your kids is great. It really is. But when did Saturday nights turn into Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go marathons. Yes, I am sipping a glass of Riesling, but c'mon...shouldn't I be at a cool new restaurant or some new bar with corn-hugging heels on and jeans so tight I can't wear drawers?

Actually...I just remembered. I am not wack. As I sit here next to my daughter as she STILL sucks her thumb (yes, it's still very cute) I realize that this life ain't so bad afterall. That's right, I've been to the club and sweated my hair out and walked out barefoot because I danced like I was Johnnetta Travolta. And yeah, I still get to hit some hot restaurants when I'm smart enough to "work late" or book a babysitter.

So hey everybody! Listen up! I AM STILL COOL! Don't write me off just yet.

Okay, gotta go. It's time for the Backyardigans. I think I have a crush on Tyrone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, Dora, Diego and Tyrone are WACK!! I said it, you all are wack!! You should try to be cool like me on a saturday night and get a small Ledo's pizza, curl up on the sofa by yourself and watch Oprah and Project Runway re-runs with a ice cold Ginger-ale. Don't hate!!

Anonymous said...

I've taken my dog out to pee like three times and half eaten a warmed chic fila sandwich.. hey did anybody notice it's a full moon. I will get a life tomorrow!