Saturday, September 20, 2008

"PIMPIN SINCE HIS EARLY DAYS"




Now at first glance, there is nothing suspect going on here.. at first glance. Just a few preteen wannabes getting their pose on for Aunt Ti Ti who refuses to put down her camera. At closer inspection.. the words "MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOO" echo loudly through my mind. Peep shawty's mohawk and skin tight camoflauge swagger. Something ain't right here. Little King Harris has that "I'm about to hit up Body Tap and collect my loose change" look in his eyes. I'm may have to think long and hard on how to approach "my mama work at Payless and I got these kiddie wedges on discount" stunner. How does she know how to "purse" those lips already at the tender age of 3. R. Kelly is already circling.

All that to say.. parents.. watch your kids. This is NOT supposed to be funny. It sneaks up on you. First you think it's cute that she knows all the words to "Laffy Taffy".. but she'll be well on her way to the Superhead Hall of Fame.

Pics compliment of Sandra Rose

No comments: