Monday, August 25, 2008

STALKERS ANONYMOUS


Hello.. my name is Brown Chick #1.. and I'm a Beyonce Stalker (Group response in unison: Hi Brown Chick #1). I am fully aware that there are more important stories that I can post, like the most important announcement that Joe Biden will be Barack's running mate.. and what that means for the most significant election of our lifetime... or how gas prices have taken a nose dive in the last two weeks (thank you JESUS).. or how my 9 month old niece took her first steps yesterday.. and I was there to witness it.... but NOOOO! I feel the shakes coming on.. I have to take time out of my day to post Beyonce's new song "Case". Just heard it on satellite in the car.. found time in my busy day to rush home.. and find a clip for my faithful Beyonce Carter stalkers.. such as myself. I like the song better in the car at full blast. My apologies to the individuals with normal lives.

Case - Beyonce

No comments: