Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BLACK GIRL RESCUE



When did disrespecting black women become the norm? Did I miss the memo? Wonder Twins ACTIVATE!




Personally, I applaud LisaRaye (my momma calls her Diamond) for attempting to whoop a nicca's a** for putting his hands on her. Before you hit the publish comment button and ready to unleash this Sunday school's lesson about nonviolence on me, I don't ever or ever had to deal with any kind of physical drama in any of my relationships.. but a brotha would have an imprint of a copper cookware frying pan from the Gordon Ramsay Collection on the side of his grill if he thought about raising a hand to me.

I would implore the soon to be former Mrs. Michael Misick to start offering classes on the subject at Black Girl Rescue University (BGRU).

First Semester: "Backbone, where art thou?"

Second Semester: "No.. I'm not crazy.. YOU ARE!"

Third Semester: "Blue Balls are your new best friend"

Fourth Semester: "Yes.. I will choke a b*tch"

Candidates for the inaugural graduating class:

Mrs. Carlita Kilpatrick




Honorable inductee to the Black Girl Rescue: Elizabeth Edwards (wife of John Edwards)



For once, I would like to see the wife of a shamed politician go completely off at the press conference. Have her girls standing in the background.. taking off their shoes, pulling out the Vaseline, and taking out her earrings.. READY TO BOX! I think if these men knew their wives were capable of showing their a** on national television.. they would think twice before making that "booty call" to Stank Side Chick #1 (Paging Monica Lewinsky).

"With an S on my chest"

Just a thought!

No comments: