Wednesday, August 13, 2008

“No BitchASSness” allowed!!!!

Please tell me that someone other than me is watching the reality show, “I want to work for Diddy!” The above title is a DIRECT quote from the show (love it- will steal.) Once again, I am NOT a reality show junkie, unlike my fellow “Chicks” but once in a while I do TRY to at least support the shows that are developed for or display people of color… (Baldwin Hills- smile) The one thing I am trying to figure out is does Diddy have a “Don’t Ask, Don’t tell” policy? By the first show it was evident that there was a transsexual on the show and by episode #2, one of the men shared that he was gay. LET ME SAY FIRST AND FOREMOST, I do not have a problem with the “family” so please, do not send me any nasty grams!!! One of my really good friends and also my favorite cousin is gay, so no hard feelings, however, is this maybe a sign of “The Did” coming out? Maybe this is his special way of saying he supports “The Family.” Who knows, all I have to say is time will tell…. What I will say is that if they did not have the above contestants plus Kim AKA “POprah” this show would suck. She is no DAMN joke! Love her, big behind and all!!!! If they let her go, it would be a mistake!!!! She gives the show character, the rest are dry as hell!!!!!! This show would be a bootleg copy of Donald Trump’s The Apprentice (with people walking across the screen and everything) just a day late and a dollar short!!! Please watch. This is a disaster waiting to happen!!! I am VERY interested in your thoughts and especially who wins! This could be very telling……… HA!!!

P.S. Are the male judges part of "The Family" also?!!!? Let a sista know!!!!!

No comments: