Monday, May 19, 2008

The Stale Six

These are this week's six songs that are sticking around like that dude that just won't leave your house by 11 a.m. "the morning after". No, I DON'T cook breakfast! BYE!

Please join me in wishing all of these stale tracks farewell. Listen to them for hopefully the last time here. Presenting this week's Stale Six...

I Remember - Keyshia Cole





Take You There - Sean Kingston




Google Me (this should have never been released in the first place)- Teyana Taylor



Get Silly (another one that should have been unreleased)



Touch My Body - Mariah Carey (Cannon)



Bust it Baby (mainly just for the name of the track) - Plies



Others on their way out...

Love In This Club (original and remix)-- loved it when it first came out, great come back Ush, but now it's killing me!

Take a Bow -- it's time to bow out of the top 10.

No comments: